difficult to write the life
further with other words
I have always been aloof warrior
I got rid of, now would be a woodsman
as births, well ...
day-to-day introspective
I adopted me as a squire
and I have not found myself,
or I lost me, sucitei plans, defends stigmas
but, what loss of other
reduces me and found myself going back and forth
still can not live the life
with the words of others
find them difficult,
still read them
why not ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tempos urbanos
difícil escrever a vida
mais ainda com palavras de outros
arredio sempre fui guerreiro
me desfiz, hoje seria um mateiro
como nascí, bem...
dia-a-dia mais introspectivo
adotei a mim como escudeiro
e de mim não me achei,
nem me perdí, sucitei planos, defendí estigmas
mas, o que perdí de outros
me reduzí e me encontrei nas idas e vindas
ainda assim, não conseguí viver a vida
com as palavras de outros
considero-as difícil,
ainda assim leio-as
porque não...